Full time Deputy Head Scale / Maternity Cover Teacher of Biology
In Diocese of Brentwood
Please click for details
Housekeeper – Our Lady & All Saints, Basildon
A vacancy has arisen for a part time Housekeeper in Holy Trinity Presbytery and Hall, St Therese Hall and occasionally in St Basil’s Presbytery in Basildon Parish.
The post will be part-time (approximately 15 hours per week – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
Application forms can be obtained by contacting Father Sabu via the Parish email address: email@example.com
Job description: Housekeeper JD – Basildon (003)
Closing date for applications: 27 May 2022.
Parish of the Most Holy Redeemer, Billericay
- Extend and consolidate the present children and families work and be responsible for developing new projects within the parish.
- Support the work that is happening at St Peter’s Catholic Primary school (our parish school).
- Support the parish Sacramental programmes which involve working with children and families (Baptism, First Holy Communion, Confirmation).
- This will involve meeting with catechists and visiting families both before, during and after the sacramental programmes have finished.
- Support the Toddler’s and Children’s Liturgy at the 9am and 11am Sunday Masses.
- Have a presence out and about in the parish, especially through school’s work, being known and trusted by families in the area, providing a bridge between them and St. Peter’s School.
- Support and work with the Parish Priest on matters relating to children and families, especially their mission and ministry within the parish and community.
- Nurture and develop a team of volunteer leaders and helpers.
- Meet with children and family workers in other local churches, to see what else is happening, where the gaps might be and how we might address them together as the wider church in this town.
- Candidates will have a passion for outreach to families and children helping them to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Hours of work: 15 hours per week
Contract: 3 years fixed term.
Closing date: Friday 27th May 2022
To be considered for the role, please send a CV and covering letter (no longer than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note that you will need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position. You must provide proof of Right to Work in the UK.
For an informal chat with the Parish Priest, please email email@example.com
St Peter’s School are looking to appoint a new Deputy Headteacher. St Peter’s Catholic Primary School is a popular, friendly school which primarily serves the Catholic communities of Billericay and Wickford. Each and every child is cherished and expected to achieve their very best. We deliver our mission statement by enabling our pupils and the wider community to love and learn, together with Jesus and develop a love of learning in the process. The Christus Catholic Trust and the Governors of St Peter’s School invite applications from enthusiastic and suitably qualified, practising Catholic leaders to join our Trust and the leadership team at St Peter’s to continue to build on our successes. For more information please visit Essex Schools http://www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/Vacancies/Details.aspx?VacancyId=74639