We are recruiting for a Cleaner to clean the Canon Roche Pastoral Centre. The successful candidate will begin work from the 1st of September 2021. This role would suit someone who has previous experience working in a similar environment who can be flexible and sensitive to the needs of a wide range of site users. If you - or any of your family or friends- are interested in this role, further information and a full job description can be obtained by contacting the Most Holy Redeemer Parish Office on 01277 624891 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are asked to submit a CV and covering letter and should highlight how their skills and experience meet the requirements of the role. Please forward applications to email@example.com by Friday, 9th July. Interviews are expected to be held week commencing Monday, 19th July.
Location: Canon Roche Pastoral Centre, Billericay.
Hours: 10 hours per week.
Salary: £10.00 per hour.
The Holy Family and All Saints, Witham
1. General cleanliness around the church complex.
2. Be responsible for routine upkeep of the premises, ensuring halls are clean and tidy for letting, prioritising the daily
3. Clean internal floors, corridors, toilets and toilet area, replenishing toiletries. Ensure flush is working.
4. Cleaning of internal glass, internal and external door glass and internal side of external windows.
5. Cleaning of external windows at ground level.
6. Dust, damp wipe, work surfaces, ledges, windowsills- cleaning of windows internal and external, at ground level only.
7. Empty internal communal rubbish bins using appropriate recycling initiatives. Clean and disinfect bins.
8. Ensure internal and external rubbish is disposed of appropriately and kept away from the main building.
9. Routinely clean and check lighting- wipe strip lights. Height limit is advised at eleven feet.
10. Order all cleaning materials as agreed with Parish Priest.
11. Work with the Parish Administrator and inform her and the Parish Priest of any issues you discover in the course of your
Hours of work: 2 hours on fortnightly basis
Start Date: July 2021
Closing date: Wednesday 30th June 2021
The salary for this post is £9.50 per hour.
To be considered for the role, please send a CV and covering letter (no longer than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note that you will need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position. You must provide proof of Right to Work in the UK.
For an informal chat with the Parish Priest, please email email@example.com
St. Mary's Hare Park School, Gidea Park
St Mary’s Hare Park School is looking to recruit an excellent Key Stage 2 Teacher to start in September 2021. This is a full-time position, and the successful applicant will join our outstanding team of teachers. Applications are welcome from newly qualified teachers as well as those with more experience. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who can contribute in a positive way to our friendly and supportive school.
We are also looking to recruit a new Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant for September 2021. The post is full time and suitable applicants should ideally have some experience of having worked in schools before.
If you are interested in finding out more about either of these exciting opportunities, please contact the school on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01708 761220.
St Peter’s Catholic Primary School Billericay, part of The Christus Catholic Trust, are seeking to appoint a professional and highly motivated Administration Assistant for our friendly, busy school.
We require an individual with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with a positive attitude, in line with our school values, together with the ability to remain calm under pressure and use their own initiative. You must be capable of providing an efficient and effective administrative service to senior management to include drafting letters and reports together with reviewing/proof reading documents to a high level of accuracy.
Computer competency is essential as this role will include specific responsibility for IT. Closing date for applications is noon on Wednesday 30th June. For more information please visit Essex Schools Jobs http://www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/Vacancies/Details.aspx?VacancyId=65742